The neck binding looked like it would work for an elastic casing, so I made a little snip in it, right above the tag, being careful to only snip through one layer of fabric. Through this little hole I threaded some 1/4 inch elastic, cut to the size I wanted my new neckline to be.
Once that was done, the shirt really did fit perfectly! Now it should be seeing a lot more time out of my closet.
I wore it with my brand new skirt on a trip I took with my mom and brother over the weekend, and I'm happy to say I was comfortable the entire time! To see how my skirt was made and some pics from my trip check out my blog.
Alyssa, The Sewing Goatherd