NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Refashioning a refashion - Kaftan to Sundress - Upcycling T-shirts



Hi All,

Don't know if you remember but about a year ago I made this kaften dress from some old T-shirts.  I always liked the way the color blocking went together but it turns out I am not really a kaftan person so I never wore it.  I had the black top from a different refashion.  So with a little cutting and sewing I made myself this sundress.  I think I will get more use out of it now, but I have to wait for the snow to melt here to find out.  :-)

You can see more of the process here.

Happy Refashioning,
Cindy - Upcycled Design Lab

3 comments:

Marisa Glied said...

Cute!

-TheRefashStash

jennifer elliott said...

The dress reminds me of some really cute dresses also made from old tees on Pinterest. Great job.

Andrea said...

I would find little use for a kaftan as well. Good job making it work for you the second time around :)

Andrea EOD