Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, April 04, 2016

College Reunion NO SEW

I was a bit stumped by this .99 cent numba...

I liked the fit, the color, and I really like the sleeves... but I didn't like the length or the elastic at the wrist. So, I made a couple of amputations.

I usually finish my raw edges but this material didn't fray at all and I actually really loved the way it turned out. So, I left it just like this! :)

No sewing machine required.

I wore this to a coffee shop and met up with a former college friend of mine.

She brought her old yearbook. I brought my scrap book, and we reminisced for hours :) 

To read more back story to my random college reunion, check out my original post. Until next time, Happy NO sewing :)



Catherine1216 said...

This is so cute in the after.

Andrea said...

Super cute! I can even see the sleeves being trimmed up to more of a petal shape (even though they don't overlap at the top). Great color of you too!

Andrea EOD

Accidental Seamstress said...

Thanks girls!:)

RePurposeFul said...

Great improvement, it works so much better as a top than a dress!
And I love the sleeves in the after! Color looks fabulous on you..
Reminiscing with old friends is such a joy!!! :)

Kathy W. said...

THis is really great!