NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL / OFF SHOULDER BLOUSE / SHOULDERLESS TOP

Shoulderless tops are now extremly fashionable. It's very truth but my  inspiration was Yen from game Witcher. Exactly one of her optional clothes KLIK.
I changed only colors and made it more wearable to our times. Making of this top isn't very easy but I tried to make this tutorial as easy as it can be.  

Shirt before:


there was a shirt now I have shoulderless top



 and on me 



Whole tutorial and much more photos on my blog.

Love,

3 comments:

Chickie Walsh said...

That is gorgeous fabric and you made it much more pretty and feminine. Good job.
Chickie EOD

Anielska Aniela said...

Thank you! I love the color of this fabric too :-)

leaf said...

Beautiful!