Friday, February 17, 2017

Simple Jean Jacket Refashion

Hello! I'm Lindsay from the Crafty Disaster.
I put together this quick refashion inspired by a pinterest post I saw a long time ago.
Once I came across this lace curtain at GW I knew exactly what to do with it.

The steps were really easy, first I serged the end off the curtain. Then I fed it through my ruffler foot attachment. Last I just had to attach it to the jean jacket, also thrifted.


That was it and it was ready to wear. For more pictures check out my post on the Crafty Disaster.



5 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Liochka said...

so romantic !! <3 <3 <3

I Can Work With That said...

So cool! I love the lace with the denim. Great inspiration!
Chickie

Pivot Point Patterns said...

I can't believe that pretty lace came from a curtain!

TheRefashStash said...

What a beautiful idea! The lace is such a nice touch!

-TheRefashStash