Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A No Sew Summer Dress


Hello Refashion Co-op. It is getting really warm where I live. A summer dress would be great right about now. I made a quick no sew

I cut slits in the waistband to make armholes.

You can see here how the slits open and the waistband makes wide shoulder straps. I cut the length off quite a bit. I needed it to be shorter. I used the hem from the skirt as a belt to draw in the waist. Any belt would work for this. The new cut hem won't fray because it is knit material.


*** Optional Sewing ***
I added this black trim to my dress but you don't have too. This was just for fun.

This was one of those comfy easy dresses that are easy to wear. And it matched my dog.

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: