Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick Administrative Notice

The time has come! There are now too many invitations to author sent, and we are up against our 100 author limit!

I had to start removing those of you who asked for contributor status, but haven't yet accepted. It is entirely possible that I made a mistake and eliminated someone who truly hasn't had time to accept yet. If so, I apologize! Please send an email and I can re-invite you.

But remember, we do require that all contributors post at least once a month, and we are keeping track :)

We will be starting to remove our infrequent posters soon. If you are busy with life right now, that's ok! You can ALWAYS request again later. But if you need a deadline to get sewing...here it is!! What are you waiting for?

Happy refashioning!
Jenni
Editor on Duty

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did post for April at the beginning of the month, but life has indeed gotten in the way since them (as well as a big - for me - non-refashioning sewing project). I will try to get another post up before the end of the week, though. If not, in early May.

Becky said...

Eeep-- I hope I don't miss the deadline! I'll have a decent amount of time to sew tomorrow, so hopefully I can finish the from-scratch sewing project I've been working on. I at least have my next refashion project in mind...

Christy said...

Go ahead and delete me now. I have too much going on at the moment. I will request again later. Thank you so much!!

Huli said...

how cool that this place has grown soo fast! think i'm on the opposite end though...i post too often hehe! hope you all don't mind!

Ruby Murray said...

How's about the on duty Editor receiving submission via email? all they'd need to do is copy and paste each submission into a post(I know, easy for me to say!) then there would be no limit to the amount of contributors. Just a thought but this is such an amazingly popular site already that it's a shame that it's limited to 100 contributors.