Thursday, January 10, 2013

Men's XL Flannel to Women's Fitted Shirt

I'm so happy to be back at refashion co-op! I feel very lucky to be among so many talented and creative refashioners.

This is the first refashion I've done since my baby boy was born in November and it felt great to have old cloth under my hands once again My sewing machine actually purred when I turned it on.

Anyway, get to the goods Mikelina, the stuff we're all here for.

I picked up a men's XL flannel shirt in black and white gingham at a thrift store and decided to try my hand at tailoring. I think I did pretty good considering (read about considering on my blog)


For more information and a picture-ful tutorial head over to the full post.

-Mikelina of Mikelina Makes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the perfect fit with pretty collection specially turns out to be a real trendy outfits. custom fitted dress shirt

La La Lauren!!! said...

nice job tailoring!

LaLaLauren
EOD