Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pink Lace

I could call this refashion: the time my husband thought I was making lingerie.
Since graduating from college, I’ve gotten a bunch of my stuff that my parents had been storing for me. I really didn’t bother looking through it because it was stuff I’d lived without for four years. After we bought our house I started organizing, sorting and getting rid of things. I started with a scrap of hot pink lace. When I held up my finished project and showed Brad, he asked me if I had made lingerie.
I pinned, cut and stitched then ended up with a pink lace top.
I posted my process on probablyrachel.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice. I love re-fashions and this is a good one!

Refashion said...

The lace and tee combination looks fab. Thanks for sharing

Debbie EOD