Saturday, September 21, 2013

Plaid Top Refashion

This was my entry for the first challenge of Refashion Runway Season 2, hosted by the Renegade Seamstress. There are some fantastic projects this week. You should go see the other competitors' entries too, and vote for your favorite!

I rescued this shirt from its sad and lonely existence in the back of my husband's closet. It got turned around, taken in, and darted. The binding on the armholes is made from strips of fabric from the original sleeves. I love how the drapey collar turned out. And buttons down the back seem to be a theme with me lately.

Refashion Runway Week 1: Plaid

For more details on my project, go to CarissaKnits, or go here to see the other entries and cast your vote!

1 comment:

Refashion said...

I think you have made such a cute top here. Love the back view :)

Debbie EOD