Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Denim Days; The Denim Suit Jacket

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I am still deep in my denim binge. Cooler weather means wearing jeans to me. I have had this unique jacket for a few years now. It was part of a suit. I couldn't decide what to do with this jacket, so it sat for a long time.
 

 The jacket was a little big and long on me. I also thought the original big buttons were just a little too big. I replaced the buttons and shortened the sleeves and body of jacket.


The buttons were from my stash of buttons. They don't match each other, but I really liked how they coordinate.


I liked how the jacket turned out. My mother-in-law did too.


Thanks for reading along. For more details and pictures (Including the original suit.) go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: