Friday, January 01, 2021

Dressember Dresses; The New Year's One

 

 Hello Refashion Co-op. Happy New Year to all of you. I refashioned and wore dresses an ties all of December in honor of Dressember. Dressember is an organization that fights human trafficking. It a fun way to raise awareness of this issue. This last refashion is also my first refashion of 2021. 

My husband got a small hole in this cotton sweater. I loved the color so I decided to make myself a skirt from his sweater. I thought a few months ago that we might do something fun for New Year's Eve. (We did not go anywhere. Thanks Corona virus.)

I cut out a straight pencil skirt shape and sewed it together.


I used the hem of the sweater as the waistband of my new skirt. The stretch of the sweater makes the skirt fit well.


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to my blog.

1 comment:

TheRefashStash said...

I love this! What a beautiful combo!

-TheRefashStash