Thursday, July 01, 2021

A Touch of Gold Lace

 Well hello there! I hope all of you are kicking off your summer! I have a long overdue Refash for you!

I’ve been hanging onto this army green tank top with the intent to refash it, but it got put by the wayside. Today is it’s day to shine!

I’ve also had this gold lace tank top for far to long. It’s cute but I am so over how it’s longer in each side. Time for an update!

I placed the gold lace tank on my dress form and then layered the army green tank top in top.

I pinned the straps together and around the neck and back.

I stitched the 2 tanks together.

Lastly, I cut off the excess of the lace tank top so all that was left was that stitched around the top.

Went for a family nature walk sporting my new tank top!
The back!

Happy Refashioning, Crafting and Upscaling!!!

Check out my stash of refashions on my blog!

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

This is a great idea and it looks very good too. It gives the green tank a little more interest.
Chickie