Friday, July 02, 2021

Butterflies 🦋 to the rescue!

                 Hello refashion co-op!

My 2 year-old daughter has this t-shirt which has now some stains. I was not able to remove them, so I had to think something to cover them.

                                                        



I had two butterflies from broken hair accessories and took off another one from a garment that was not actually visible.



But I was not satisfied. It seemed very plain.
I made decorating stitch at the sleeves with my sewing machine and simple hand stitch for the butterflies:


I think the butterflies rescued this t-shirt indeed!
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Very inventive! I've done similar "fixes" to hide stains on fabric placemats and drawstring bags.

Joke Vermanen said...

You did amazing!

jenny_o said...

Such a good fix - it looks like it was designed that way to begin with!

I Can Work With That said...

This is so cute! Very clever save mom!
Chickie