Saturday, May 28, 2022

Second chance for cap sleeve (and blouse)

 


Does keeping loads of beautiful buttons, ribbons and other garment details 'because they might come in handy someday' sound familiar? And do you recognize the excitement of finding the perfect new purpose? (Yes, I knew it would be useful again!) Well, this post is about just that. It's more about reusing that about refashioning. But while I was at it, I also made a few alterations for a better fit. 

I fell in love with this second-hand blouse a few years ago. Those cute little swallows! And the double collar! I was instantly sold, and so was the blouse. But the armholes were a little too big, and I love a good sleeve on a blouse, it just kept lying on a pile...

Enjoy!





You're very welcome to check out more details on my blog on vermaakster.blogspot.com. You'll find a detailed explanation there in Dutch and English. I'm still working on my Italian:).



1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

I love the little pops of color. This looks so good.
Chickie