Friday, June 24, 2022

A lot of Giraffe

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I did an outfit makeover of sorts on this skirt and shirt combo. I wanted to change the shape of the shirt and I wanted to keep the shape of the skirt. 

Before and after. 

I cut the shirt down and made it a classic t-shirt shape. The giraffe fabric was wild enough on its own, it didn't need to be fancy.

I marked where I needed to sew my new side seam to make this skirt. I needed about 2 inches taken off the waist so I made a new side seam taking 2 inches off the side of the whole skirt. This kept the skirt the same shape.
 
I also gave it a huge cut and a new hem.


I liked how it all turned out and worked together now. Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.


2 comments:

Maria said...

I like that geometric giraffe print!

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you, It is a fun design.
Chickie