Sunday, July 31, 2022

Strapless Dress Fix

 Does anyone else have problems wearing strapless dresses? I always find the cutest strapless dresses but I hate wearing them because they are always slipping down on me. Well, I have the perfect solution!

DSCN1979

Grab yourself a tank top of any kind! I happened to love this lace one!

DSCN1984First I put the lace tank top onto my dress form then slipped the strapless dress ontop.

I pinned the two pieces together, and stitched them together on my machine!

DSCN1986A simple but super cute solution to the strapless problem!


img

Happy Refashioning!!!

3 comments:

Clark said...

What a fantastic idea1 Thanks for sharing

g.satansbraten said...

True, this is - amongst quite a few other options discussed at an earlier time already - another way to secure 'skidders'. Thumb up.

I Can Work With That said...

Great idea! Strapless dresses are always untrustworthy and let me down. I like this fix.
Chickie