Saturday, September 17, 2022

upcycle curtain into zara inspired pants


 Hello👋😀, in this  thrift flip video I sew Zara Inspired High Waisted Trousers . I show you step by step very easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to upcycle curtain and refashion it into totally new Zara Inspired High Waisted Trousers. In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this pants . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗

step by step video and pattern


  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

5 comments:

Vermaakster said...

Hi Aniela, I think you ment to upload the video on your high waist pants, instead of de DIY midi dress. Love the high waist and suède look!

Anielskaaniela said...

hello, here as Im checking all is good , do u really see midi dress ? and thank you!!!😀

Vermaakster said...

Not anymore, the right video is shown now!

Anielskaaniela said...

uff good 😀

I Can Work With That said...

I love a high waist. These are so nice.
Chickie