Friday, December 16, 2022

making vest from pants


 

Hello👋😀, in this  thrift flip video I sew this trendy vest with lining . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from pants and refashion it into totally new waistcoat with lining. In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew this super comfy vest for women. Check out my blog for inspirations and ideas on how to self draft  patterns for many different kinds of vests and how to style waistcoat with skirt, dress, different tops.  All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself .
 If you are a beginner ...worry not ! this vest is perfect project for you , with my help you will self draft and sew your dream vest !.  

See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy            to                                     follow and you have fun watching it ❗

 

Step by step tutorial with pattern making



  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

I love the vest, it's so cute.
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you chickie 🤗💖