Sunday, December 04, 2022

Warm beret

 

Hello👋😀, in this  thrift flip video I sew beret perfect for beginners . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse old sweater and refashion it into totally new beret hat . It's perfect project for beginners , advanced sewist will easily sew it in an hour or even less !. In first part of this video I draw pattern  which later I use to sew this trendy beret hat . It's block pattern so you can modify it according to your own fashion sense and receive your dream beret  , check out my blog for inspirations and see for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗


Step by step tutorial and pattern 


 

 

 

 

  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

This is perfect timing. It is getting so cold outside. A hat is what we need. This is a cute one.
Colleen

Anielskaaniela said...

😂 yes very true 🤗