Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Ballerina Wrap Top with pattern hacking


Today, I want to share with you a fabulous sewing project that I recently completed: a stunning ballerina wrap top! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŒŸ What makes this top even more special is that I upcycled a large dress to create it, giving new life to an old garment. ♻️ The soft and stretchy Rib Viscose fabric I used adds a beautiful drape and comfort to the top, making it perfect for any occasion.
 I provide a step-by-step guide on how to transform my free printable pattern from a previous video into this elegant ballerina wrap top with its signature elbow-length sleeves and tie waist. This tutorial is beginner-friendly and suitable for sewers of all skill levels. ๐Ÿงต

Whether you choose to wear it with the wrap in the front or back, this versatile top will make you feel like a graceful dancer. You can also customize the pattern and make adjustments to create your own unique version with different sleeve lengths or a shorter overall length. The possibilities are endless! ✨

I invite you to check out the full video tutorial on my YouTube channel and share it with your sewing friends. Let's inspire and empower each other in our sewing journeys! Happy sewing, everyone! ❤️๐Ÿงต

 

step by step tutorial and pattern hacking 


 


  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

Love this shape. It's so flattering.
Chickie