Sunday, June 18, 2023

Travel Refashions

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I have been on vacation the past 2 weeks. I made refashioned vacation wear for the trip and tried to coordinate the colors so it could all mix and match. I will show you some before and after pictures and you can see more details on my blog. 

  
This hat was missing it's hat band so I used ribbon to dress it up and make it cuter.
 
This tight dress made a great tank top using the Luna Pattern. It was great alone and as a layer to stay warm.
 
This dress had a bleach spot and it also made a great Luna tank as well.
 

 

This dress was fun and more useful as a 2 piece set. 


 
This shirt and sweater vest were really fun separates and i loaned the shirt to my daughter later in the trip. 

This jumpsuit was just a little too long. It was great for walking around and it still looked good after a long day.

This shirt went from suburban dad at a BBQ to fun and feminine. 

I gave this dress a big cut in length and it became the MVP of the trip. It was a dress or a tunic or a jacket. Whatever I needed this dress was it.

This shirt became a tunic and I was going to use it as a beach cover up. The linen fabric was great for the heat.

This jacket was great with the cropped length. I could wear it with everything I packed for the trip.
Thanks for reading along, for more details and pictures go to my blog , I Can Work With That to see more.







































4 comments:

Vermaakster said...

You've been really busy! You definitely needed that vacation:)! The yellow band of our flower 2 piece set really pops out and love how the suburban dad bbq-shirt (hilarious) turned out!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Vermaakster!

circesews said...

What a great idea to refashion with a wardrobe plan!

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you @circesews