Sunday, October 29, 2023

How to Sew a Midi Dress with Pockets and Corset Back: A New Video Tutorial

 



Hi everyone,

I’m super excited to share with you my latest video tutorial on how to sew a midi dress with side pockets and corset back. This is a fun and easy DIY project that you can do at home with some basic sewing skills and tools.

This dress is perfect for any occasion, and you can customize it with your favorite fabric, pattern, and accessories. In this video, you’ll learn how to:

Create your own pattern from scratch or adjust the existing one
Cut and sew the fabric pieces together
Add side pockets and a corset back to your dress

Plus, I have a special bonus for you: a free PDF printable pattern that you can download and print at home. This pattern is designed to fit most body types and sizes, and it’s super easy to use.

So if you want to learn how to make this chic and comfy dress, click here to watch the video now. And don’t forget to leave me a comment below and tell me what you think of this dress or what other projects you’d like me to make.

I hope you enjoy this video tutorial and find it helpful. Happy sewing! 😊

 

Video tutorial



My blog

 and 

You Tube

 


1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

What a fabulous dress! It's gorgeous. Like it.
Chickie