Thursday, April 25, 2024

House Dress to Pajamas

 Hello Refashion Co-op. Spring is here and it is warming up where I live. I am trying to focus on spring projects. This house dress was a pretty blue plaid. It was really shapeless and long on me but I had a plan. 

Fun spring pajamas!

I used a boxer short pajama pattern to cut shorts from the hemline of the dress. That way I could use the hem of the dress as the hem of my new shorts. I added and elastic waistband.

The top of the dress made a great shirt once it was cut to the right length and hemmed. Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.



2 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Your great idea and brilliant result = pink envy of mine

Love G.Satansbraten

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks so much!
Chickie