Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lace Refashions

Hiya! Sneaking in at the last minute with my lace refashions...
1st I made a sweet headband from a scrap leftover from a girlfriends dress I recently refashioned & lace from my stash:

My 2nd refashion was an old lace tunic top I never wore that had been in my refashion pile FOREVER!

As you can see I chopped it off and hemmed to give it a much more modern look.
And my 3rd refashion was adding lace from my stash to a plain black & white striped tee:

I've refashioned a couple other garments this week and pics are up on Made with love by Hulibug x

3 comments:

Refashion said...

hat t-shirt is great! I think im gonna have to try something like this :)

-ErikaH
EOD

Refashion said...

Love that crop top - how did you do the curved hem? Looks like it might be slightly tricky in that lace fabric...

Bryony

jessica said...

The curved hem is SUCH a nice combination with the lace! Sweet but sassy at the same time, a little bit of edge to an otherwise 'prim' starting material. Brilliant!