Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bikini time!

Hey today I picked a dress from my wardrobe that I had bought for $3 at an opshop last summer. I wore it a few times but kinda thought the style/print looked alil young so I decided to make it into a bikini with boy short bottoms. Heres the before:
And here's the after:
And here it is on:
It still reminds me of something I would have worn when I was 13 but I really like the cut of the bottoms for those days when you're not feeling like wearing something tooo skimpy! And I could even get away with wearing the bottoms to roller derby training so at least they will get good use one way or another!


5 comments:

Sew Sister said...

Wow..that has worked out really well looks really good!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's awesome! But Huli, aren't you supposed to have kids?! Your hips lie!

Danielle Renee said...

I love it! did you line it?

Refashion said...

Wow! The bikini looks fab - have you tried it out in the water yet?


Debbie
EOD

Huli said...

thanks ladies :) hehe Reana yes i do!all my roller skating keeps me pretty fit...have to be to keep up with my boys! It's not lined the fabric is kinda thick. I haven't tried it in the water yet so hoping it wont stretch out too much!