Saturday, December 31, 2011

Corduroy pants and skirt into bags

I posted refashion of jeans into jacket couple of days ago, and today I want to share another pants refashion. This one is easier - pants into bag. I managed to get lovely webbing, matching with corduroy, and also matching checked flanel for lining. I sew-in lining by hand, so it's invisible on outer side. For finish I used faux leather and studs - they keep bag closed and also give it chic look.



Other refashion is made from corduroy skirt (almost brand new!). The skirt had outer pockets, so I kept them for some extra space for keys etc. It had lining, so it saved some work. I also changed buttons for bolder purple ones. First I wanted to add some features to front side, but the bag looks very good anyway and I didn't want to ruin it.




The main point in these refashions was to keep it tidy and to pay attention to details. The materials were in excellent condition, so it would be waste just to keep it in closet!
There are more pics in my shop or on my FB page.

2 comments:

seeks said...

I love these refashions you're coming up with for pants! They look great! -Seeks, EOD

Anonymous said...

Amazing! LOVE this bag. Great refashion. XOXO