Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, November 07, 2014

How to fit a Baseball-Tee

Ich wünsche Euch einen tollen Freitag und einen kreativen Start ins Wochenende!

Today I have a small project for your weekend. I owe a shirt that was much too big, so I made it fit. So easy, check out the tutorial on my blog and see how I wore it!

Have fun reading and copying :)



Andrea said...

I love how you paired it with the cute red cardigan! And great tutorial on resizing a shirt :) One of the most useful types of refashions, I think.

Andrea EOD

Michele Reynolds said...

cute fit<3

Saga said...

Danke sehr und gleichfalls.
I looks really good on you now.
Skal vi ikke også tage lidt på dansk, bare fordi ;)