Friday, March 20, 2015

Frumpy Blue Nightmare Dress: REHASHED

Hi everyone! Since opening my new shop I have had lots of time on my hands for sewing projects. When I picked up this little number at a thrift store last year, I loved that blue color and floral print so much! I knew I could do something with it. Here is what I came up with...


I really love how this one turned out! So perfect for Spring. If you like this vintage refashion, check out my blog at www.lovestreetsalvage.com for details on this and others. You can also follow me on Instagram for more current updates at @lovestreetsalvage

-Kristal



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh I love this print! You do such great refashions, and I'm really liking this after :)

Andrea EOD

Erica Moody said...

Incredible! You're one of my fave refashioners, you always provide me with inspiration.

Love Street Salvage said...

Thanks guys, this one was alot of fun!