Monday, July 25, 2016

Another palazzo pant refashion

Although I haven't posted here for a while I have still been sewing, in my much reduced, spare time. I have been enjoying making up some vintage patterns that I have recently found at various events in Edinburgh, using vintage fabric pieces, and to a much lesser extent any that I have in my very small stash. Amongst these I have one refashion.


Found on a sale rail, one pair of palazzo pants, a great source for me, for fabric harvesting. When I work with patterns I very often decide to alter it and make again, or sometimes I just like bits and pieces of different patterns and hack them together!



This pink top is a refashion and a pattern hack of Simplicity retro 1590 and the 30s top featured in series 2 of the Great British Sewing Bee! And I'm wearing it today. For a look at the makes, leading up to this pink top have a look at my post here!






7 comments:

irinka said...

amazing job!!

RePurposeFul said...

Fabulous!

I Can Work With That said...

So pretty.

Vintagethrifter51 said...

Beautiful blouse!! Well done!

Refashion said...

The blouse looks lovely. Great idea to look out for palazzo pants.

Debbie
EOD

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments ladies.

TheRefashStash said...

LOVE!

-TheRefashStash