NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, July 15, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL / LACE UP BLOUSE /NECKLINE

Lace up is very popular now , I see it on streets and on TV. It looks very feminine so I decided I must have at least one in my wardrobe as well. To make lace up blouse I used old turtleneck sweater.
You can see it here:



few moves later:



and on me:



simple but big metamorphosis



Easy and simply tutorial , also in english, for how to make lace up neckline and how to install rivets in the right way HERE. 

Love,

7 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Love it, plan on doing it!

Bailey Mills said...

It's super cute post-turtleneck!

Elisa Elisa said...

Super idée ! Je vais retenir cette transformation .

Heidi said...

I like this idea! Super cool and it came out well!

Carissa said...

Very cute! I never would have guessed this wasn't originally a lace up top.

-Carissa
EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Great idea.

Anielska Aniela said...

<3 thank you for all nice comments!