NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, August 26, 2016

2 pairs of jeans and a floral top = a jacket



The #therefashioner2016 challenge is year was to refashion jeans! I wasn't feeling particularly inspired by this, until I saw this Zara shop window display in Edinburgh!

+



So 2 pairs of black jeans and a cream lacy top, with a tiny bit of black, a lot of playing with bondaweb, and using a favourite vintage pattern, I now have a jacket that I'm really enjoying wearing. For the full story, including how many times you can move a flower, have a look at my blog post!


2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I love the new jacket and I can imagine the answer to how times can you a flower is 10 or more. I have that problem too! Move it around until I realize the first spot was probably the best.

Jennifer, EOD

Linda Wilson said...

Ah Jennifer, we're all the same, should I move it, should I not?? Thank you I enjoy wearing the jacket!