NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mote Marine Shirt

I picked this dress up for .99 cents because I loved the color. The style wasn't my favorite though...


It was easy to modify this. I removed the sleeves from the dress and cut off some length. To give it a little pizzazz I used aqua thread and sewed a decorative stitch around the neckline.

My handsome hubby

See the fun aqua thread? 

This was super light and breezy, so I took it with me on vacation to Florida



We had a fun day at the aquarium!




Happy Refashioning! For full tutorial, click here :)

3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I like the aqua thread giving the shirt an added pop. Looks like a great shirt for a trip to the zoo. :)

Jennifer, EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Awesome refash! Much cuter now!

-TheRefashStash

Erica Moody said...

I took that same picture when I visited that aquarium!