Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mote Marine Shirt

I picked this dress up for .99 cents because I loved the color. The style wasn't my favorite though...


It was easy to modify this. I removed the sleeves from the dress and cut off some length. To give it a little pizzazz I used aqua thread and sewed a decorative stitch around the neckline.

My handsome hubby

See the fun aqua thread? 

This was super light and breezy, so I took it with me on vacation to Florida



We had a fun day at the aquarium!




Happy Refashioning! For full tutorial, click here :)

3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I like the aqua thread giving the shirt an added pop. Looks like a great shirt for a trip to the zoo. :)

Jennifer, EOD

TheRefashStash said...

Awesome refash! Much cuter now!

-TheRefashStash

Erica Moody said...

I took that same picture when I visited that aquarium!