Friday, April 29, 2011

Men's Dress Shirt to Blouse

Just a quick refashion here! Diving back into the waiting stash last weekend, found this fun men's dress shirt with a fairly delicate floral print.


I cut off the sleeves and took in the sides to make it a more feminine blouse. (I started hoping for a dress, but there just wasn't enough fabric left either at the bottom or to add to the bottom!)


I could also wear this as a tunic top, but enjoy wearing it this way as a long fitted blouse that doesn't come untucked when I raise my arms!

More of my refashions on my blog.

2 comments:

Corina said...

Looks great! I love the print.

Refashion said...

Beautiful blouse. It's amazing how a small change can completely alter the appearance of a garment - it looks much more wearable now!

Bryony