Friday, January 27, 2012

Mama+baby+sling sleeve

Hi, I'm a new contributor here (RefashionMama) and am very exited to share my refashions with you!








































This is my latest refashion. I decided I needed to make something that would keep my little one warmer while in my sling when it's cold outside. I made a sleeve out of an old sweatshirt to wear over her.All you need is an old sweatshirt..


A sling...
A little one...





































Plus scissors and basic sewing skills (if you need to resize your sweatshirt).Please see my full tutorial on my blog at http://refashionmama.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/my-creation-mamababysling-sleeve-diy/. Also, please feel free to follow me on Twitter or Pinterest @RefashionMama.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

very cool idea, I may have to borrow it for my little ones :)

Confessions of a Refashionista said...

Brilliant idea! I've been trying to figure out the best (& easiest) way to make a wind/weather-shield. Thanks so much for posting!

*On a side note - to avoid freakishly huge pics in your posts choose either the small or medium sized option when uploading your photos.

Refashion said...

I love the practical, and toastiness, of your refashion! I'm sure your little one does too. :D -Seeks, EOD

RefashionMama said...

Thank you for your comments. I hope you try this refashion as well!