Friday, February 19, 2021

Blue Overload

 Hello Refashion Co-op. Sometimes a little change is all a piece of clothing needs. This jacket was one of those pieces. 

I started by cutting out that inner blue layer. Why so much blue-on-blue? It's too much. 

 I removed the shoulder pads too. I don't like when clothing has these fake layers because they limit how you can wear the clothes. A jacket like this would be easy to wear over any shirt or top. I could dress it up or down, if it didn't have a shirt sewn into it. 


This was an easy fix, now I can wear this jacket with anything I want. 


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

1 comment:

g.satansbraten said...

Giggle: some (simply) like it hot, aehem, more blue and without additional layer (and/or bunching?) all around and hence rather opt for the - in our humble opinion - limitation to use a garment \../

Pssst, I'm rather in the same 'Separation Club'.
Yet next cheeky question since knowing your resourcefulness at least a bit: the 'leftover' ;-) :-D ?
Any very special ideas? Sorry, 'The Spy' within me is - due to my confession beforehand - of course always interested in the like.

As for the new jacket: enjoy; it turned a real flexible allrounder for up and/or down dressing.

LG and good luck with staying Off-Covid