Tuesday, April 20, 2021

DIY how to make an off the shoulder top

DIY how to make an off the shoulder top 

 

 Hello, today I want to show you how to upcycle too big blouse and create totally new off shoulder ruched bust top.
As you saw on video orginal blouse was black , that's why as first I bleached it. 


How to do it to recive this effect I showed in my previous video HERE. 👈

 

 You are welcome to check it and inspire yourself to something awesome 😉.
I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching this refashion.



 

  My blog

 and 

You Tube



2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

I saw this over on IG, the bleach work came out so well. It is really looks great.
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you , I love the result as well , my friends were sure I bought it :-D