Friday, April 02, 2021

Dressy Easter

 Hello Refashion Co-op. We are in strange times. I don't know if you are being told to stay home or if you are getting back to normal. This weekend is Easter and normally I would be attending church, in person, with my family. I decided to make a casual Easter t-shirt and a dressy outfit so I would be ready for anything. 


Someone made this dress themselves, they used great materials and it was very well done. Time has worn it down and it needs a little help to shine again. It was about a foot too long on me and the lace had seen better days.


I did some aggressive cutting, puffy sleeves and old lace had to go.

I made new shoulders, new arm holes and did a lot of pinning and hemming. I was really happy I could make this dress wearable for today.

 Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to my blog, I Can Work With That.

4 comments:

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Super cute!!

Valerie said...

So pretty!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks so much Valerie!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the comment Susan. Happy sewing to you.
Chickie