Friday, June 25, 2021

Embellished Jeans

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I love distressed denim but I recently had a problem with a pair of jeans. When I took the waist in, it caused the distressed spots to move to the new side seams. 


I knew distressing at the seam would rip open easily so I had to find a way to cover these spots. I decided to use some trim I had on hand.


I cut around the flowers and used them to cover the distressed spots. I used a zigzag stitch to make the edges of each flower patch strong. 


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

Vermaakster said...

Hi chickie, I've been trying to get into contact with you and/or co-editors/seniors via refashioncoop @ gmail for a couple of months now. Is the mailadres still in order? Hope to hear from one of you soon!

I Can Work With That said...

Hi Mireille, I am sorry, I can't access the gmail. If you follow the link to my blog you can send me a message there.
Chickie