Friday, August 05, 2022

Happy Warm Sunshine Dress

 Hello Refashion Co-op. It is August and that means warm (HOT!) sunny weather. When I saw this dress at a swap I thought it would make a great summer dress because it was linen. Linen is so nice in the heat. I also thought it would make a great refashion because it was so plain. It was like a blank canvas.

Before and after.

I suspended the dress on a hanger and let it sit in the dye. I moved it up and let is sit longer. I did not stir the dress as it sat.I left it alone. That gave me a lot of variation in the end color.

I gave it a new hem so it was about 6 inches shorter.

I loved the yellow. It seemed so happy. For more pictures and details check my blog.




2 comments:

Vermaakster said...

'The sun has come out...!'

I Can Work With That said...

I love that. Thanks.
Chickie