Tuesday, January 17, 2023

winter set: beanieand mittens with pdf pattern

 

 

 

 Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew warm winter  beanie hat and mittens . 
I show you step by step extreme easy and quick , it's only 20 minutes sewing project! ,sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from sweater and refashion it into totally new super warm winter hat and mittens. 
For mittens I prepared special PDF printable pattern, it will save you a lot of time . 
This beanie hat is for every size , from baby to adult.
All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . If you are a beginner ...worry not ! this beanie and mittens are perfect projects for you , with my help you will sew your dream and warm cozy winter set !. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗
 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

These are so cute and they look so soft. I love the material you chose.
Chickie