Monday, August 07, 2023

πŸŽ€πŸŒΈ DIY Front Tie Top: Crafted from a Bed Sheet! πŸŒΈπŸŽ€

 

 

Hey there! πŸ’• I'm back with another exciting project that will surely get your creative juices flowing! 🧡✨ Today, I want to share my latest creation – a beautiful Front Tie Top with adorable Bow Tie Straps! πŸŽ€πŸ‘š

But here's the best part – I made this stunning top using a BED SHEET! πŸ›️🌟 That's right – I've been on a mission to turn everyday items into fabulous fashion pieces, and it's been a total success! πŸ˜πŸ’ƒ

So, for those of you who loved the ruffle hem shorts made from a bed sheet earlier, this top is the perfect companion to complete your ensemble! πŸŽ‰πŸ©³✨ And for anyone who's new here, don't worry – this project is beginner-friendly, and I'll guide you through every step of the way! πŸ“πŸŒˆ

But wait, there's even more exciting news! πŸŒŸπŸ’– I've included a FREE printable pattern for this Front Tie Top in 5 sizes, making it easier for you to achieve the perfect fit and style! πŸ“πŸŒΈ

Now, you can create a matching set of the cutest and comfiest outfit for any summer day! ☀️🌺 So head over to my YouTube channel now, watch the tutorial, and get inspired to sew your very own Front Tie Top with those charming Bow Tie Straps! πŸŽ₯🌸

Let's turn bed sheets into fabulous fashion statements together – because creativity knows no bounds! πŸ›ŒπŸ‘—πŸ’• See you in the tutorial, lovelies! 😊✨
 


 
 

My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

This is perfect for getting some sun before summer is over! Love it.
Chickie