Saturday, December 16, 2023

The Secret to Sewing a Long Dress with Any Fabric You Have | Free PDF Pattern


 

Do you want to learn how to sew a long dress using recycled fabric? In this video, I will show you how to turn your old clothes, curtains, or sheets into a beautiful and sustainable dress. You will also get some tips on how to choose the right fabric, how to cut and sew the pieces, and how to add some details like pockets, buttons, or embroidery.

This video is perfect for anyone who loves sewing and wants to reduce their environmental impact. You will not only save money and resources, but also create a unique and stylish dress that you can wear with pride.

I include free PDF pattern in 5 sizes as well, just remember to add seam allowance to it 😊. Check out how to do it here.

To watch the video, click on the link below. Don’t forget to like, comment, and share if you enjoy it. And if you want to see more videos like this, subscribe to my channel and follow my blog.

How to Sew a Long Dress Using Recycled Fabric Video

 


My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

One hour?!?! That is amazing! Love the fabric too.
Chickie