Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ReFashion Mash-Up

I wanted to show you guys how I've been mixing it up with the last 3 refashions I posted here:  the platform shoe redo, the happy dress remake, and my made-from-scratch raspberry socks

the aforementioned happy dress, sock, and platforms show up together with my made from scratch vest and bloomers
 totally incognito in the happy dress with made from scratch pants & matching top, old red flats, and cat-eye sunglasses
 first time wearing the happy dress with my rehabbed lady boots, old pink anklets, red bangle, and dollar store red reading glasses

To see even more variations on this theme, plus details, stop over at Project Minima by clicking here!  And thanks for lookin'.

4 comments:

fluffnnonsense said...

I love your quirky style.xx lovely!!!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Fantastic style. Love the explosion of colours.

La La Lauren!!! said...

Interesting mash up!

LaLaLauren
EOD

pao said...

I appreciate your commenting, thanks!