Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Dress Sleeves Refashion

Today I'm going to throw it back to a refashion I made last year. I loved the dress, but not so much the sleeves. I'm not one to hate on ruffles, but those ruffles just weren't working for me, haha. :D
I had some navy lace and replaced the sleeves on the dress. I attached them to the neckline binding on the dress. I could've just left it as a halter dress, but I liked how the navy looked with the green dress.

For the full tutorial and more photos visit my blog.
With Sew Much Love, Mary :)


Alyssa Wesselmann said...

Oh, I really like how this turned out!

Carissa said...

I love navy and green together too. And I LOVE lace sleeves! This is so cute!


Chickie Walsh said...

The lace is so pretty. Very nice.

Marisa Glied said...

Oh I love this! So simple but what a difference!!!