Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, August 01, 2016

An easy fix

I love the looser style of dress that has become popular. It is so nice during the summer months when it is very hot outside as well! I find these looser fitting dress at thrift stores all the time and the material is so comfortable.

So with a simple cut of the skirt and rolling up the sleeves, I now have a new, comfy and it style dress for $1! 

My tutorial can be found here :)

Happy Sewing!


Stef Weidert said...

I love these dresses as well! Great refashion!

jennifer elliott said...

Other than free, you can't beat spending $1 on a super cute dress. I love the color and pattern of the dress. I would wear this all the time whenever the weather is too hot. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD