Monday, August 22, 2011

Snail love // tshirt design


Something I've wanted to do for a while now that desperately needed to be ticked off my crafty list was restyle some plain tshirts by designing ideas and fabric printing them, I used pencil to draw out my design and then carefully went over it with a black fabric pen. It was really easy and looks cute on :)

For more pictures visit my blog! www.scuzzface.wordpress.com

I've also been experimenting with my embroidery option on my sewing machine and have a few cute projects to show you soon! XO ♥

3 comments:

Corina said...

I never have luck with that. the pen always washes out. I must be using the wrong kind even though it say "fabric" on it.

Refashion said...

Thanks for showing us this - the tee looks fab. I have a pack of pens downstairs that I had forgotten about!

Debbie
EOD

mahaila said...

I love this!.... so very FUN!