Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Summertime Jammies Refash

 

I was lucky enough that neighbor Sandy gifted me these jammies! I love how cool the smooth fabric feels!

First order of business was to tackle the pants. I took in the waist by 1 inch in each side. Once the waistband was fitted I took in each pant leg.

Next was the top! Since it is summer and I kept the pants as pants I needed to make this top into a tank top.

Once the sleeves were gone I stitched up a new armhole seam.

Lastly, I took in the sides of the top but not by too much as I wanted to keep it more roomy.

Ta da! New to me jammies! Super cool and cozy!

Happy Refashioning, Crafting and Upscaling!!!

Check out my stash of refashions on my blog!

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

These are cute. I love jammies!
Chickie