Sunday, January 30, 2022

Striped Skirt Refash

 Happy New Year to all of you, my dear readers! One of my goals for this year is to do some more sewing and expand my sewing skills!

I was very drawn to this skirt because of the bow and I love the heavier fabric!

The one thing I was not a fan was the length and how the bottom stripes went the opposite way. Really upset my OCD.

I sat down with my seam ripper and removed the bottom piece of material. It already looks better!

After that I sewed a new 1-inch hem!

Much better! Plus the length is very flattering for my height!

Happy Refashioning, Crafting and Upscaling!!!

Check out my stash of refashions on my blog!

3 comments:

primcreek said...

Love this!!!

Anielskaaniela said...

love it !😁

I Can Work With That said...

Super cute! The waist detail is really great.
Chickie