Tuesday, November 15, 2022

diy milkmaid dress


Hello👋😀, in this  thrift flip video I sew fitted milkmaid dress with  sleeves for all seasons .
 I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse fabric scrap and refashion it into totally new bustier type dress  .
This dress is so perfectly fitted thanks to my idea of shirring and tying.
In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this trendy fitted  cottagecore dress . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗
 

 


 

  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

This is really pretty, I love the fabric too.
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

💖🤗 thank you Chickie !